Welcome to I Love to Cook

Cooking is something I have always enjoyed. I learned to cook at the apron strings of my mother and grandmother. The experience of cooking brings me both pleasure and peace of mind.







Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Status

I haven't posted much the past week and a half.   Just busy with the holidays.  We had a potluck at work where Joe Uhtof and myself were responsible for the meat.  I made the London Broil with Brie & Spices while Joe made a Pork Roll with a Pesto Spread.  I had planned to be out of town until the new year but due to unwelcomed news from the vet, we have decided to stay home.  Looking for the silver lining we will have more quality time with Hondo, our loving pit bull and I will be able to try some new recipes and ideas.  Please stay tunes and enjoy the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment