Herbed Baked Eggs from Cooking in College (http://thecollegiatecook.blogspot.com/)
- Garlic chives
- Parmesan cheese
- Crack the eggs into a prep bowl and set aside
- Chop rosemary, thyme, garlic, chives, & cheese - the quantity of each is to taste but remember that rosemary and garlic can be strong and over powering. Approximately a 1/4 tsp of eachis plenty
- Preheat broiler
- Grease a ramekin or baking dish with butter
- Pour approx. 1tbl of cream into the ramekin and 1/3 of the chopped ingedients
- Place the ramekin into the broiler and allow the mixture to start to bubble
- Immediately add the eggs to the bubbling mixture
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese & herb mxture on top and place back into the broiler
- Cooking time s about 5 - 6 minutes, NOTE: the cheese may start to brown if it is too close to the broiler
- Allow the eggs to sit for 1 minute after removal from the oven.
Prepare toast and carefully pour the eggs from the ramekin atop the toast. Salt and pepper to taste
THANK YOU Meghan for the recipe and I hope you don't mind me sharing.