Welcome to I Love to Cook

Cooking is something I have always enjoyed. I learned to cook at the apron strings of my mother and grandmother. The experience of cooking brings me both pleasure and peace of mind.







Monday, November 1, 2010

Red Meat Marinade - (Great for Lamb Chops)

Rosemary
Thyme
Olive Oil
Canola Oil
Shallots
Garlic
Salt & Pepper

Finely chop all the dry ingedients and mix together in a 50/50 mixture of olive oil and Canola oil.  The reason for the 50/50 mixture is the canola oil will keep the mixture from solidifying while it is in the refrigerator

Pour the mixture over the meat and ensure that it is thoroughly mixed and all the meat has been coated.  Let the meat marinade until ready to cook (recommend at least over night)

Again this is compliments of Chef John Surla - Thanks John!

1 comment:

  1. I have tasted this recipe and it is DELICIOUS! I can't wait to try it at home!

    ReplyDelete